Wednesday, October 8, 2008

General Conference

Last week was great. Ivan and I got to go to the temple and do sealings on Thursday which was a nice prelude to Conference. Then We went to my misson reunion. It was fun to see some old friends. Then Ben came to stay with us for the weekend. We went down town for the Sunday afternoon we didn't have any tickets. But luckily we found some one that had two extras. Ben, and Ivan's mom went. Ivan and I watched it in the visitor center. Then we went to the Joseph Smith movie. The guys stayed and were able to go to the conference center for the Preisthood session. Jacob, Ivan's mom and I went home we were exhausted. We stayed home for the Sunday sessions and watched them on tv. Two of the talks that really stood out to me were Pres. Uchtdorf's about hope, and Elder Hollands about ministering angels. I am so grateful for living prophets and apostles to guide us in these days. Love, Jessica, Ivan and Jacob

No comments: