Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sister time



Ivan had a great time with Jacob Saturday night. They were alone together for about 4 hours, they had some real guy bonding time. I went with my mom and my three sisters: Jenny, Heather, and Cami and we went to eat, and then we went to the general Relief Society broadcast. It was wonderful. I especially enjoyed President Uchdorf's talk about overcoming feelings of inadequacy, and serving others. Afterwards we came back to my home and had brownies and ice cream, one of my favorite desserts. Jacob thoroughly enjoyed having his aunts hear because they fed him ice cream, and he loved it. Heather, and Nick were down this week from Montana. It was great to see them. Jacob got his first helium balloon this week. The grocery store by us gives them to all the kids. Jacob was facinated with his balloon. Friday night we went to the Bountiful temple right about sunset and walked around outside and took pictures as a family it was a beautiful night. Jacob is trying to crawl. He gets up on hands and knees and "launches" but he usually lands on his face. He is still trying to get the hands and knees working together. Until next week....Jessica, Ivan, and Jacob


1 comment:

The Daines said...

Jessica, This is Stephens. I'm having a baby shower next month. I'd love to have your address to invite you. I emailed a while ago and didn't get an answer. If you could email it to my juno account, I think that's the one you have, that'd be great! Thanks! Oh, saludos a Ivan tambien!