Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh Christmas tree




We are busily getting ready for Christmas. Jacob love the Christmas tree but luckily he hasn't pulled it over yet. We have had fun shopping. I have probably made over half of the presents this year so that has made it a little more fun too. I think that babies and children bring a certain type of magic to Christmas. Jacob love Christmas lights, Snow, Christmas music etc. We have an advent calender that I got from my mom, and we read a scripture and sing a Christmas hymn, and then put a little angel figurine in the advent box. We let Jacob pick out the angel every night, a couple of times he has picked the baby Jesus, but we are saving that one for Christmas Eve. I finally got all of my Christmas cards addressed and they should be in the mail tomorrow yeah! Jacob seems to be in awe of the white stuff that has been coming out of the sky for the last two days. I think he will like it more next year when he can play in it. We went to the temple Friday night and then we all walked around temple square. It was fun to go see the lights as a family. If I don't write again before Christmas we wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.


Love,


The Antezano's

No comments: