Sunday, August 31, 2008


Well, My goal was to write every week, but last week was too busy. So, two weeks ago I went to a week long lactation educators consultant course. And since Jacob is a nursing baby he got to come with me all week. There was probably about 100 people in the course all women expect one, and Jacob was a center of attention during breaks and lunches. Everyone loved him. He did so well it was a 40 hour course, and for being 6 months old he did very well. Then last weekend we went to see my parents and we went to the Box Elder County Fair. Jacob had never seen so many animals. Saturday we went to an open house for some dear elderly friends of mine, the Kelly's, who are moving to Texas. I was a little emotional as we said good bye. They are very wonderful people who have been very influencial in my life.

This week Jacob got a booster seat, and now he sits up to the table with us. This is much easier than trying to balance him on my lap while I feed him. We were able to attend a very special sealing of some friends in our ward. They were sealed and then their daughter was sealed to them. She is 10 and had been wanting to be sealed to her parents for awhile. After the sealing she sang I love to see the temple in the sealing room. The Spirit in the room was unforgettable. Well until next week.

The Antezano clan

1 comment:

Heather said...

Man you have been busy. But it sounds like a lot of fun!!